This is a Customer Service role with a difference. If you are passionate about serving customers and uderstanding everyday banking needs. Then this role is for you
If you have natural empathy and a helpful disposition, this could be the perfect job for you – whether you already have banking experience or if you’re new to the sector.
Responsibilities will involve:
• Listening to our customers, understanding their needs and providing innovative, tailored solutions to help them move forward
• Building and maintaining strong relationships with our customers, being their trusted ‘Go-To’ person whilst promoting the Banks products and services
• Developing and sharing your knowledge with colleagues, to continuously improve our customer experience
• Showing a caring, empathetic attitude towards colleagues and customers by displaying a positive and friendly manner
• Acting on client prompts to capture data, and making changes to accounts in line with agreed procedures across the service centre
Skills and Quaification
• BSc Degree in a relevant discipline with good grades
• Not more than 28 years of age and not exceeding 5 years post graduation
• Proven relationship management skills and the ability to build strong rapport in the first instance
• The confidence to make authoritative banking decisions that always put our customers first
• An excellent level of attention to detail
• Experience of creative problem solving, and the ability to take the initiative to permanently resolve potential issues
You must sign in to apply for this position.